How to import financial statements from QuickBooks
To connect to QuickBooks Online and import financial statements, you need:
- QuickBooks Online Account
- A Provamark Subscription Plan
- QuickBooks online connect is available for all subscription plans
Start the QuickBooks connection in Company Financials. You will be directed to QuickBooks:
- Authenticate your QuickBooks Online account
- Select the QuickBooks business you want to work on in Provamark
- Grant Provamark access to the selected business
The Provamark QuickBooks section should now display the options to Import Data or Disconnect. To use your QuickBooks financials in Provamark, you will need to import the QuickBooks financial reports and review/map the data.
Here are some videos to help with the process.
Connect to QuickBooks Online
Map/Edit QuickBooks Data